NFO period: 11th September ? 15th September, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type ? An open-ended exchange traded fund replicating /tracking Nifty 50 Index
- Investment objective ? The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that correspond to the total return of the underlying index subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability ? This product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the NIFTY 50 Index, subject to tracking errors over long term by investing in equity securities covered by the NIFTY 50 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount ? First investment is Rs. 250/-and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available ? Presently the scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Manager ? Mr. Aditya Mulki and Mr. Ashutosh Shirwaikar
- Benchmark ? Nifty 50 Index TRI (Total Return Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)